What is the Béziers Méditerranée City Card?
The Béziers Méditerranée City Card is a real good deal for your short stays, all year round (not just in summer!)*.
You choose the validity period (24h, 48h or 72h, consecutive or not). Then, make your selection of experiences, visits and activities from our more than 40 different offers! You will be entitled to one free entry (one per site and per card) to each of the partner sites as well as to reduced prices.
The validity of the card starts from the first time you use it, but the special rates are valid for the whole week for the 24h and 48h cards, and for a period of two weeks for the 72h cards: you just have to show your card or e-bill at the site or you pay directly to the provider.
All our packages are available in adult and child versions up to and including 12 years old.
The City Card is available for one year.
>> See the 1 year City Card option
What to visit with the Béziers Méditerranée City Card?
For an unforgettable holiday on a budget, the City Card allows you to take advantage of leisure activities, sports, tastings, guided tours, tourist sites and natural sites in Béziers, Sérignan or Valras-Plage, for example.
Organise your stay and consult the complete list of visits and activities that you can do for free. The City Card is valid all year round, however, some sites are closed depending on the period, so it is wise to check with the different companies or with the Béziers Méditerranée Tourist Office.
How to use the Béziers Méditerranée City Card?
How to use it :
- Choose the duration of your card: 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours (consecutive or not, for the 48H and 72H cards).
- Each card exists in adult and child versions (up to 12 years old).
- Then select your activities among all those presented here.
- The countdown starts the first time you use your city card.
- You get one free entry (one per location and per card) to each of the partner sites.
- Privilege rates are valid for the whole week for the 24h and 48h card, and for two weeks for the 72h card.
- Payment: show your card, your e-ticket or pay directly to the provider.